If you like to use V2ray (Vmess), now you can create a V2Ray account with an active period of 1 month and you can create it for free. Here is a tutorial How to create a V2Ray 30 days (1 month) account
What is V2Ray?
Project V is a set of tools to help you build your own private network over the internet. The core of Project V, named V2Ray is responsible for network protocols and communications. It can work alone, as well as combined with other tools.
For those of you who are used to using a VPN, you should already know what v2ray is. V2ray itself is a new VPN protocol that is the subject of lively discussion among VPN users and networking experts.
In addition to being a new VPN protocol. V2ray also has advantages over other protocols. For example, v2ray does not use a single proxy. However, v2ray uses multiple proxies, which makes it difficult to detect firewalls.
Because of the proxy chain, your network traffic will be masked, making it even more difficult for the firewall to track it. This will make you more comfortable working on your computer.
This is done so that members can also take advantage of this latest VPN protocol. Sshkit creates a feature for you to create an account to use v2ray for free.
How to get a free v2ray account through sshkit?
The method is almost the same as for other account creation. The first thing you need to do is log into SSHKIT using your Google email.
Then you can choose the server you want to use to create this v2ray account. After choosing, you can see the form that has been filled with the username and server data you selected.
- Who is the founder of BBC?
- Toshiba Corporation: Who is the founder of Toshiba?
- Google Releases Android 14 Beta 3, With Platform Stability and New Features
- Who founded Nokia? Here is all you need to know
- Who is the founder of HTC Corporation?
- Fast Charging and Multiple Variants: Samsung’s Galaxy Tab S9+ and Tab S9 Ultra Unveiled
- Who is the founder of Realme?
- The Mobvoi TicWatch 5 Pro has been launched
- Rumours of the Galaxy S23 FE: A budget-friendly variant of the Galaxy S23
- The upcoming iOS 17 will add the ability to use your locked iPhone as a smart display
Then you can press the Submit button at the bottom of the form. After that, the system will provide information about the v2ray account you created earlier. Then you can use the v2ray account for free of course.
And of course, don’t forget to press the share button to the Facebook social network which is already available under the form.
- Multiple inbound / outbound proxies: a V2Ray instance supports multiple inbound and outbound protocols in parallel. Each protocol works independently.
- Customizable routing: Inbound traffic can be sent to different outbound depending on the routing configuration. It is easy to route traffic by target region or domain.
- Multiple Protocols: V2Ray supports multiple protocols including Socks, HTTP, Shadowsocks, VMess, etc. Each protocol can have its own transport, such as TCP, mKCP, WebSocket, etc.
- Obfuscation: V2Ray has built-in obfuscation to mask traffic in TLS and can run in parallel with web servers.
- Reverse Proxy: General reverse proxy support. Can be used to create tunnels to localhost.
- Multiple platforms: V2Ray works natively on Windows, Mac OS, Linux, etc. There is also third-party support on mobile.
Before creating a V2Ray account on SSHKit.com, make sure you already have a telegram and telegram account. Then the Telegram account must also have a username. If you haven’t created a username on your Telegram, please create one now.
Create 30 days V2Ray account for free internet – Steps to follow
In order to create 30 days V2Ray account for free internet please proceed thus;
- Choose your server
- Then log in using your Telegram account . This menu also displays the V2Ray port you are going to create.
- When you click on the connect with Telegram button, enter your Telegram phone number and you will receive a request to confirm connection in Telegram. Approve it and continue.
- After logging in you should have a screen similar to the one below
- In my case, I have a choice of 3 different servers. Make sure you click on check server status to see that the server you choose is not full . You will also need to define your Bug Host.
- Click the Submit button to create your account. You will get the following after your account is created.
Import and connect the Android V2ray app
Launch the app and import the account configuration that you copied earlier. Alternatively, you can scan the generated QR Code to import the configuration.
After following the steps above, you should have created your 30-days v2ray account, import the configuration, and start enjoying your connection.
If you want to change the configuration bug host, just click on the pencil icon to see the settings. From there you can change Bug Host (SNI).
We hope this tutorial has guided you on how to create 30 days V2Ray account. The good thing about this guide is that it will come in handy when creating free V2Ray internet configuration files using a Bug Host.