You can save up to $32.40 on CloudApp Pro if your purchase the Pro annual plan using the promo code we have here. And if you are going for a monthly subscription, you get a $3 discount per month.
CloudApp is an instant video and image sharing platform. Its screen recording software can capture and embed HD video, screen recordings, GIFs, screencasts, screenshots and marked up images, which can then be used in software development, design, customer success, support, sales, and marketing. It is used by an estimated 3 million professionals
Launched in 2010 as a project by Max Schoening, it enabled knowledge workers to instantly share screenshots and file assets as short links that didn’t require a download to view. Later on, it moved towards visual collaboration allowing the sharing of screenshots, gifs, annotations, and screen recordings. The first iteration included a downloadable Mac application and accompanying free service.
In July 2016, CloudApp acquired the intellectual property for app Annotate, a popular Mac and iOS annotation app, from David Cancel and Elias Torres, of Boston-based Drift. In October 2019 it added collections and favourites to its platforms to allow teams and enterprises to share collections of videos, screenshots, and GIFs created with CloudApp.
In January 2020 it launched a new app to cover iPhones and iPads. In March 2020, it launched ‘Instant Video’, a new video streaming service, that uploads videos while the user captures them to make sharing instantaneous. CloudApp has been listed five quarters in a row on G2‘s top consumer reviewed products list.
- Who is the founder of BBC?
- Toshiba Corporation: Who is the founder of Toshiba?
- Google Releases Android 14 Beta 3, With Platform Stability and New Features
- Who founded Nokia? Here is all you need to know
- Who is the founder of HTC Corporation?
- Fast Charging and Multiple Variants: Samsung’s Galaxy Tab S9+ and Tab S9 Ultra Unveiled
- Who is the founder of Realme?
- The Mobvoi TicWatch 5 Pro has been launched
- Rumours of the Galaxy S23 FE: A budget-friendly variant of the Galaxy S23
- The upcoming iOS 17 will add the ability to use your locked iPhone as a smart display
How to save up to $32.40 On CloudApp Pro
CloudApp free plan is limited to 1 minute video and storage of 100MB. Also, you can’t upload files heavier than 25MB. So, getting the pro at a considerably low cost of $9/month billed annually, then make use of the promo code we have here.
If you find CloudApp good for your projects and wishes to purchase the Pro Plan, the promo code we have here will help you save $32.40 on any of the Pro plans. Below are the steps to follow;
- If you are not taken to the plans page, then from the dashboard, click on the dropdown arrow beside your email and select “plans”.
- Select any of the Pro plans.
- Fill in your details as well as payment details(Credit card number). Enter promo code below
- You will get $32.40 discount. And if you choose to go in for a monthly subscription only, using the promo code will give you a $3 discount.
CloudApp can be intergrated on many different platforms and web apps. For example, You can connect your apps and automate workflows. Easy automation for busy people.
Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work. Link your web apps with a few clicks, so they can share data. Pass info between your apps with workflows called Zaps. Build processes faster and get more done—no code required. Discover how Zapier makes automation accessible to everyone. Stick with the tools that work for.