The Udemy paid course — Mastering Data Analysis in Excel is now free to enrol. We have here a 100% discounted coupon added on the link to the course. But note that this discount is only valid for a limited time. Enrol now fast, learn advanced tools and techniques for data analysis in Excel using PivotTable, Analysis ToolPak, Charts and much more.
This course is presented by Vardges Zardaryan and was last updated 9/2019. Currently, more than 1.9K students are enrolled in this course.
We also have a wide catalogue of Free paid Udemy course which you can checkout. But bear in mind that some of the coupons are no more valid. Most 100% discounted coupon codes last only for few days.
What you’ll learn from this course
- Learn different techniques for data analysis that can be easily implemented in Excel 2010, 2013, 2016, and 2019
- Transform Data into insight using powerful methods of analysis, techniques and tools
- Bring your skills in Excel from Intermediate to Expert level
- Work with real-world data and solve real-world tasks
- Clean and prepare data for further analysis
- Learn 50 frequently used functions in Excel (Logical, Text, Date, Math, Statistical, Financial)
- Combine data from multiply worksheets by VLOOKUP, INDEX and MATCH functions
- Perform What-if analysis by Goal Seek, Data Table and Scenario Manager tools
- Learn best practices for data analysis and data presentation using PivotTable and PivotChart tools
- Learn best practices for the design and setup of interactive dashboards
- Perform statistical analysis by using Data Analysis ToolPak including Linear Regression
- Work in Excel faster by using hotkey shortcuts
Mastering Data Analysis in Excel course requirements
- Basic knowledge of Excel
- Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019
- Passion for Excel
Mastering Data Analysis in Excel Udemy course Description
4.5 hours professional course for everyone who wants to learn the essentials of data analysis and visualization in Excel and become an Advanced Excel User. Unlock the power of Excel to utilize its analytical tools — no matter your experience level.
All that you need to be able to:
– work with large real-world data sets,
– clean and prepare data for further analysis,
– combine data from multiply sheets using Vlookup, Index and Match functions,
– perform advanced calculations and sensitivity analysis,
– execute aggregation commands (SUM, SUBTOTAL, etc.) and their conditional variants (SUMIFS, COUNTIFS, etc.) to summarize data sets.,
– analyze data using Pivot Table, Pivot Chart, Slicer,
– visualize your results and prepare interactive charts and dashboards,
– perform statistical analysis by Data Analysis ToolPak,
– turn data into business insights.
All this we will do on the real-world data and will solve real-world tasks. You don’t need to spend weeks and months to learn Excel. Start now, take all the steps with me, and in a few days, you will feel very comfortable working in Excel and solving tasks in your job.
Who this course is for:
- Business analysts, Data analysts, Financial analysts, Risk managers, Reporting specialists