Download Windows loader 2.2.2 by Daz and use it to activate your Windows 7 Operating system both 32bits and 64bits.
Every copy of Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10 requires an activation key or a license key in order to function properly. You normally get this key when you purchase your copy of the Windows disk image file or CD/DVD from Microsoft. But what if you downloaded retail of the system, created an installation media and installed? In this case, since you did not purchase the product, you don’t have an activation key.
But this does not mean you can activate your copy though! If your Windows copy isn’t genuine, you can activate it for free. In order to do so, download Windows loader 2.2.2 by Daz. This activator is pretty simple to use and completely safe.
This Windows 7 activator works fine for both 32bits or 64bits Windows computer and is a very lightweight program.
This awesome Windows activator is developed by Daz and those not require any special skills or computer knowledge to use. Once you activate your computer using the Windows loader by Team Daz, it will require a reboot for the license key to be installed on your computer. Read further on how to use it, download and get your Windows activated.
About Windows Loader 2.2.2 by Daz
Windows Loader or windows 7 activator is the same tool that is used to activate Windows 7 all versions such as Home, Professional, and many more. Also, this activator is the best Windows 7 activator and is completely free to use.
How to install
The installation of Windows Loader by Daz is very easy and simple. But before installing on your computer, you need to, first of all, disable any antivirus software. Although the software isn’t a virus, most antivirus programs will prevent you from using it.
Here are the steps to follow in order to install Windows Loader on your computer:
Step 1: Download the activator
First of all, after disabling your antivirus, download the activator from the download section below.
Step 2: extract the activator
After downloading the file being archived, you will need to extract it using any archive file extractor like WinRAR for example.
Step 3: run the installer
To run Windows Loader, you will need to use administrator privilege. Right-click on it and click “Run as administrator”. The installation wizard will then appear and all you need to do is install it.
How to activate your Windows using this tool
The activation process start immediately as you click the “Install” button when you first run the setup as admin. All that is left to do is to reboot your computer.
When the loader opens its main dashboard, it will auto-detect your version of Windows. Also, you will be able to see if your system is already licensed or not.
If it indicates that it is “Trial” or “Notification” then you have to install a new license key to activate it by simply clicking on the install button.
On the other hand, you won’t need any activation if the loader indicates your system is licensed
Windows Loader 2.2.2 features
The Windows Loader by Daz has these features:
- It is compatible with Both Windows 32bits and 64bits
- It also supports VMWare. This implies if you are using Windows on your VMWare or Virtual box or any Virtual Machine software to run another OS then you can also activate it by using Windows Loader.
- It automatically detects your Windows system and uses the right method to activate it.
- The Windows loader 2.2.2 has support for activation key generation. That is, you can manually generate the activation key and use it manually.
- Multiple languages support as it automatically detects the system language of your computer.
- Trial reset supported, 100% safe to use.
- Feature to check the Product key.
- It can bypass Windows Genuine Validation.
- Shows information for Installed Keys.
- It can detect public SLIC emulators.
- Added the ability to use external SLIC storage.
- WAT (Windows Activation Technology) Fix
- It allows you to add custom OEM information.
- It will not work in the background, your ram will not consume.
System requirements to use this tool
- Works on almost all Windows Versions and Editions (Supported versions are mentioned above).
- 1Ghz Processor
- 50 MB Hard Drive Space
- 156 MB of RAM