Windows 10 System Administration & Basic Computer Skills paid Udemy course now free o take thanks to this 100% coupon code.
Learn the basics of system administration for the Windows 10 operating system, as well as some basic computer skills.
What you’ll learn
- How to login to Windows
- How to open File Explorer
- How to use the logout and power options on the Start Menu
- How to create shortcuts
- How to use the CTRL+ALT+DEL options and Task Manager
Windows 10 System Administration & Basic Computer Skills Course Description
This course covers Windows 10 Administration as well as some basic computer skills surrounding the Windows 10 operating system, as follows:
* Logging into your machine, switching users, and signing out
Recommended Anime to watch this 2022
Recommended App for Students
Download iOS IPSW firmware files:
* Finding your way around File Explorer and pinning commonly used items to the Start Menu and Taskbar
* Setting a default printer, screen size and screen resolution
* Overview of Accessibility Options available within Windows 10
* CTRL+ALT+DEL menu options, including Task Manager and locking your machine
The course is intended as a basic overview for anyone using Windows 10 for the first time, for example if your company has recently upgraded to Windows 10 from a previous operating system, such as Windows 7.
Take this course
|Course Creator||John Courtenay|
|Coupon validity||2 days(until the 20/02/2021)|
|Course Udemy link||Check on Udemy|