Combining ChatGPT and Google Search: A step-wise guide for beginners. Comparisons on ChatGPT and Google Search are causing the ink to flow. But in reality, comparing these two tools is like choosing between two running shoes: one is comfortable, but not fast enough; the other is fast, but not comfortable enough.
While waiting for the public opinion to decide who is the winner, I show you how to combine ChatGPT and Google Search in order to obtain the computer equivalent of a magic shoe which is both comfortable and fast. What progress! Now, if only we could find a tool that allows us to eat pizza while exercising…
In the meantime, ChatGPT and Google Search will have to do the trick.
ChatGPT for Google, an extension that combines ChatGPT & search engines.
I want to introduce you to a handy tool that allows you to combine ChatGPT & other search engines (not just Google).
- Toshiba Corporation: Who is the founder of Toshiba?
- Google Releases Android 14 Beta 3, With Platform Stability and New Features
- Who founded Nokia? Here is all you need to know
- Who is the founder of HTC Corporation?
- Fast Charging and Multiple Variants: Samsung’s Galaxy Tab S9+ and Tab S9 Ultra Unveiled
- Who is the founder of Realme?
- The Mobvoi TicWatch 5 Pro has been launched
- Rumours of the Galaxy S23 FE: A budget-friendly variant of the Galaxy S23
- The upcoming iOS 17 will add the ability to use your locked iPhone as a smart display
- Who are the founders of Hewlett-Packard Company?
It is a Chrome extension (it is also available on Firefox) to be installed like any other extension.
How to do it ?
- Install the ChatGPT for the Google extension
- Create and log in to your Open AI account. Here is a guide to registering if you are in an unsupported country
- Go to any search engine and do your search normally.
- A widget will appear on the right with the response that ChatGPT returns.