Check out our ultimate guide on how to unlock Alcatel Y800 4G LTE Modem for free.
Following the guide here on our website, you are guaranteed a 100% success in unlocking your Alcatel Y800 modem for free. And the unlock method here will work for all the Y800 variants of this modem.
You can also check out other unlocking guides on our website from this link.
- UMTS: 850/900/1900/2100 MHz
- GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Chipset: Qualcomm MDM9225
- Memory: 4Gb NAND Flash + 2Gb LPDDR
- Connectivity: Micro USB 2.0 High Speed
- WiFi: 802.11 a/b/g/n – 2.4/5 GHz 2×2 MIMO
- up to 15 users simultaneously connected
- Special Features:
- Micro SD card slot (up to 32 GB)
- Power key
- WPS button
- 2FF SIM slot
- 0.91″ OLED display
- 3000mAh battery
- Dimensions: 84 x 84 x 14.6mm
What is required to unlock Alcatel Y800 modem for free
- A USB cable(you can also do the connection via WiFi)
- A computer
- A sim card from a different network,
- NCK code for the unlocking
Unlock Alcatel Y800 for free: Step-by-step guide
To get your modem unlocked, you will need to have a valid NCK code. And once that is done, all you have to do is proceed thus;
- Toshiba Corporation: Who is the founder of Toshiba?
- Google Releases Android 14 Beta 3, With Platform Stability and New Features
- Who founded Nokia? Here is all you need to know
- Who is the founder of HTC Corporation?
- Fast Charging and Multiple Variants: Samsung’s Galaxy Tab S9+ and Tab S9 Ultra Unveiled
- Who is the founder of Realme?
- The Mobvoi TicWatch 5 Pro has been launched
- Rumours of the Galaxy S23 FE: A budget-friendly variant of the Galaxy S23
- The upcoming iOS 17 will add the ability to use your locked iPhone as a smart display
- Who are the founders of Hewlett-Packard Company?
- Insert a SIM card from a carrier not supported by the modem.
- Next, power it on and connect to the computer via USB or WiFi. You can as well use your smartphone for this.
- Once connected via WiFi or USB to your computer or phone, it should open the web browser automatically(PC). If it doesn’t open web browser automatically, you can do it manually by entering the IP address 192.168.1.1(may differ).
- The next thing you will have to do is log in from the Alcatel Y800 dashboard using the default credentials. You can find them behind the modem, that’s beneath the battery. It is usually “admin” for both the username and password.
- After you’ve successfully logged in, a prompt will appear asking for the NCK code.
- And finally, to unlock Alcatel Y800 4G Modem, enter the correct 10 digits NCK code generated using your modem’s IMEI number.
How to get NCK code for your modem
We are happy to tell you that getting your NCK code will be as easy as ABC. All you have to do is provide us with the IMEI number of your modem.
And not to forget, the IMEI code is unique for every modem and it is 15 dgits long.
Once you’ve submitted your request, it may take from 5 minutes to 24 hours for us to provide you with a working NCK code for free of course!