Download Microsoft Office 2016 ISO offline installer for Windows 10, 11 X64/X86. You can download Microsoft Office 2016 (Offline installer) IMG/ISO files for Windows 10 for Free from here. Here you will get the Microsoft Office 2016 latest and updated version for Windows 10 (64 bit/32 bit).
Microsoft Office 2016 is a productivity suite with a bundle of all possible applications that are considered for document and office management stuff. It has many tools for creating and managing documents, spreadsheets, presentations, databases etc. You can customize their selection during installation. None of the others is offering such a great variety of applications in a single suite.
Microsoft Office 2016 overview
Microsoft Office 2016 is a productivity suite with a bundle of all possible applications considered for document and office management staff. It has many tools for creating and managing documents, spreadsheets, presentations, databases, etc. You can customize their selection during installation. None of the others is offering such a great variety of applications in a single suite.
Office sign-in lets you use it with your outlook account. Settings and some necessary information may get saved and synced.
- Toshiba Corporation: Who is the founder of Toshiba?
- Google Releases Android 14 Beta 3, With Platform Stability and New Features
- Who founded Nokia? Here is all you need to know
- Who is the founder of HTC Corporation?
- Fast Charging and Multiple Variants: Samsung’s Galaxy Tab S9+ and Tab S9 Ultra Unveiled
- Who is the founder of Realme?
- The Mobvoi TicWatch 5 Pro has been launched
- Rumours of the Galaxy S23 FE: A budget-friendly variant of the Galaxy S23
- The upcoming iOS 17 will add the ability to use your locked iPhone as a smart display
- Who are the founders of Hewlett-Packard Company?
Word 2016 to write and manage documents. Documents of any size can be handled efficiently. You can write a simple letter to huge books with a cover page, table of contents, glossary, text content, graphics, shapes, and charts.
Office 2016 is the world’s leading office documentation management suite. It is based on years of experience and industrious developers. The following applications are included in the package:
- Word 2016 for producing the best document ever.
- Excel 2016 for dealing with spreadsheets.
- PowerPoint 2016 to build impressive and interactive multimedia presentations.
- Access 2016 to create and manipulate complex databases in a straightforward way by using a visual environment.
- Outlook 2016 for managing e-mails
- Project 2016 to plan, manage and deliver projects easily.
- Publisher 2016 to enhance productivity by creating your own marketing materials.
- Visio 2016 helps you create and modify pre-made shapes and diagrams to deliver your ideas in visual form.
- OneNote 2016 is like a notebook, take notes and access anywhere online in the world.
Download Microsoft Office 2016 ISO offline installer for Windows 10, 11 X64/X86
Links to Download MS Office 2016 full versions
|Download Office 2016 Professional (32-bit & 64-bit)|
|Download Office 2016 Professional Plus (32-bit & 64-bit)|
|Download Office 2016 Home Business (32-bit & 64-bit)|
|Download Office 2016 Home Student (32-bit & 64-bit)|
Microsoft Office 2016 Individual Products ISO Direct Download Links
|Microsoft Word 2016||Download|
|Microsoft Excel 2016||Download|
|Microsoft PowerPoint 2016||Download|
|Microsoft Outlook 2016||Download|
|Microsoft Access 2016||Download|
|Microsoft Publisher 2016||Download|
|Microsoft Visio 2016 (Standard)||Download|
|Microsoft Visio 2016 (Professional)||Download|
|Microsoft Project 2016 (Standard)||Download|
|Microsoft Project 2016 (Professional)||Download|
System Requirements (Click to Expand)
|Operating System||Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows 10 Server, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, or Windows Server 2008 R2|
|Computer and processor||1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set|
|Memory (RAM)||2 GB RAM|
|Hard Disk||3.0 gigabytes (GB) available|
|Display||Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX10 graphics card and 1280 x 800 resolution|
|Browser||The current or immediately previous version of Internet Explorer; the current version of Microsoft Edge, Safari, Chrome, or Firefox. Get more details.|
|.NET version||.NET 3.5 required. Some features may require .NET 4.0, 4.5, or 4.6 CLR to also be installed.|
|Multi-touch||A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. But, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10.|
|Additional requirements and considerations||Some functionality may vary, based on the system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.|