WhatsApp is been used by nearly every smartphone or smart feature phone owner around the globe. And the Jio Phone isn’t an exception. Although very easy to save pictures and videos from WhatsApp on Android, iOS, smart feature phone users like Jio Phone users may have a hard time doing this. This post is here to guide you on how to save WhatsApp photos & videos on Jio phone. This should then make it possible for you to find all the received photos and videos on your Jio Phone’s gallery.
Installing WhatsApp on your Jio Phone
If you are having a Jio Phone and will like to get WhatsApp installed, then the process is simple. You just have to go to the Jio Store and install from there.
After you’ve installed the app, you can follow the steps indicated on the screen capture below to activate your WhatsApp account.
Save WhatsApp photos & videos on Jio phone
It is pretty simple to save your WhatsApp photos & videos on Jio Phone which can be accessible from the gallery. To do this, proceed thus;
- Open WhatsApp on your Jio Phone
- Next, press the right corner option button to access the different WhatsApp options.
- Now, you will then have the options menu. From this options menu, select “Settings”.
- Now, under the settings options, go to “Chats”.
- Under “Chats” options, you should see an option which says “Show media in gallery”. Check the box beside it.
- After this, you will be able to find WhatsApp media files on your phone gallery.